Applying to rent
Inspection is a must!
The property must be inspected before submitting this application.
An application needs to be submitted for each adult occupying the property that is over 18 years of age.
You must have read and signed the Declaration and provide identification to pass our 100 Point check.
Please advise your referees that we will be contacting them this will avoid delays in processing your application.
To process your application promptly we require that all information be completed on the form.
- Please advise your referees that we will be contacting them this will avoid delays in processing your application.
- Your application will be processed with the information provided and submitted to the landlord for their consideration.
- The landlord always make the decision.
- Should your application be accepted, you will be asked to pay the required bond plus first 2 weeks rent.
- Water charges may also apply.
- It is tenant responsibility to arrange connection of electricity, telephone and gas supply to the property, WPM can assist you.